Derpcraft Derpcraft

Well this is stupid.

And I mean it in a good way. It's the stupidest minecraft video I ever watched, and I had to laugh at some of the things you came up with. Like the part where he found diamond, and the ending. :D Nice job.

10/10
5/5

Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

Fantastic Work

This shows how most everyone was when Minecraft was still in Alpha. It's well done, and the voice, to me, adds to the awesome. :D Nice work.

Luigi's Castle Calamity Luigi's Castle Calamity

Nice

This is pretty interesting. Sure you got the idea form the Mario Version, but it has some interesting ideas, and ways of how to NOT destroy a castle. Good job.

-FK

Knuckles Briefs Knuckles Briefs

ABout the Vector clip

I was expecting the Newgrounds Amry Guy to be the "Villian."

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

The perfect tribute

Nicely animated, pluz a good song for it too. You guys did very well on this one. Newgrounds thanks you for this one, and so do I.

-FK

Ed Edd n' Eddy Z Ep. 1 Ed Edd n' Eddy Z Ep. 1

Interesting

Well it's an interesting mix you have. Need to work on the voice at the end. Hard to understand.

"Phuck Wou" Phoenix Wong "Phuck Wou" Phoenix Wong

This is pathetic.

You really need better jokes, and practise before submitting here, people like something good, not this.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

This was gonna happen soon.

Man, Mario really exploded back there. O[]o Didn't know all this fighting would do THAT...

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

Crafty

Personlly, this is pretty funny. Also like the Octoroks thing you did. Who woulda thought. Well we all are now awaiting the next episode, and we hope for a good ending for the story arc.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

:3.

This is well done. Plus I love the choices of music for it. Also loved the music for the Battle with the dragon. Could you plz send me the link to it?