{Kavi}March to Ellinia {Kavi}March to Ellinia

Such a beautiful tune

It's so beautiful. It sounds like the hero returning home, after defeating the evil forces. The sound of victory and looking back at the event of how the hero came to be what he/she became. The original was a lovely song, but this makes it far more delicate, and beautiful.

-FK

Sushi City Girl (demo) Sushi City Girl (demo)

Please finish it.

It sounds pretty good. It's giving me this Kerning City vibe. I would love to she this finish, so I can listen to it.

Never Forget, Never Forgive Never Forget, Never Forgive

Interesting sound

This is pretty interesting. A mixture of Techno and Classical. I can even feel the rage that humans feel when stabbed in the back and left for dead. The lust for justice, and the lust for revenge. But the question is, what is the true price for revenge?

Nice work. 5/5 & 10/10

popraz responds:

Thank you ! Great review.

DarkSide(Imperial March Remix) DarkSide(Imperial March Remix)

You're asking for trouble

This song's from Star Wars: Force Commander on PC. I can tell since I own the game. Better out it down before Lucas Arts find out.

LolliBit LolliBit

Nice tune

It has a water-like feel to it, mixed with factory. Sorry if I sound like I'm not making sence, but it's how I feel about it. ^^;

Jake's Theme (Arranged) Jake's Theme (Arranged)

Needs work

The song doesn't sound like it should. Way too much guitar in where it shouldn't be. Sorry about this review, but plz revisit the original version of the song and see if you can make it sound better.

*NO BASHING MY REVIEW*

Manguusu responds:

That's why it's called an arrangement but whatever.
I knew I should have gone with the piano...
*To the side* Damn you Iaruk... *Back to reviewer*
I'll revisit it soon.
*Edit* I realized the parts you were talking about originally had what sounded like a xylophone and then very low and quiet strings. I like the guitar, so I've decided to keep it as is.

Andy's Anthem (Arranged) Andy's Anthem (Arranged)

SOunds really good

Has a good set of sounds. Like how you did it.

Rumble Fighter*(lol) Rumble Fighter*(lol)

Still a bit rough...

Um... That pretty much it. (IDK I didn't get much sleep! >.<)

Code Lyoko Ultra Remix Code Lyoko Ultra Remix

Nicely done.

The song is well did, as well as fun to listen to. Hope to hear more form you.

syphonmax responds:

Thanks ^_^

Colin's Victory Colin's Victory

Was wondering if there gonna be one.

Finally a Remix of Colin's Theme. And a nice one at that. Drums a bit over powering and some of the flutes can't be heard in some spots. But still pretty good.

PS: Ever thought of making Jake's Theme?