Derpcraft Derpcraft

Well this is stupid.

And I mean it in a good way. It's the stupidest minecraft video I ever watched, and I had to laugh at some of the things you came up with. Like the part where he found diamond, and the ending. :D Nice job.

10/10
5/5

Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

Fantastic Work

This shows how most everyone was when Minecraft was still in Alpha. It's well done, and the voice, to me, adds to the awesome. :D Nice work.

Luigi's Castle Calamity Luigi's Castle Calamity

Nice

This is pretty interesting. Sure you got the idea form the Mario Version, but it has some interesting ideas, and ways of how to NOT destroy a castle. Good job.

Zombie Survival Quiz 2 Zombie Survival Quiz 2

C is for Crap

Physical: F [Not too forgiving for a heavy weight, huh?]
Mental: C [Tee Hee... Not funny...]
EXP: B [ I have to use mt wits to get by. ]
Emotional: B [ All's fair in Zombieland. ]
Overall: C [ This is where fighting a mob of Undead will be a problem for me. ]

-------------------------------------

Looks like this one's far more stricted. I may lack strengh, I do have a mind. Pretty good, but I'm now thinking I might be in trouble now...

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Z+4me

Phyical: C [I'm plus size, with a tail.]
Mental: C [My mind's wired.]
EXP: D [I know a few things]
Emotional: F [I can be unstable]

Overall: Z+ [I'm alittle stunned by the results]

-------------------------------------

Well anyway, it's an interesting quiz. I'm surprised someone like me pulled off a Z+. Hopfully, we're all ready if it happens.

Level Up! Level Up!

Really nice.

This gameplay is pretty good, and the mucis is really nice. Only down side is you can't attack. That's the only problem I have. The ending was a big surprise for me. Giving you guys full marks.

PS: Would LOVE to download some of TripleFox's music. It sounds beautiful.

{Kavi}March to Ellinia {Kavi}March to Ellinia

Such a beautiful tune

It's so beautiful. It sounds like the hero returning home, after defeating the evil forces. The sound of victory and looking back at the event of how the hero came to be what he/she became. The original was a lovely song, but this makes it far more delicate, and beautiful.

-FK

Sushi City Girl (demo) Sushi City Girl (demo)

Please finish it.

It sounds pretty good. It's giving me this Kerning City vibe. I would love to she this finish, so I can listen to it.

Never Forget, Never Forgive Never Forget, Never Forgive

Interesting sound

This is pretty interesting. A mixture of Techno and Classical. I can even feel the rage that humans feel when stabbed in the back and left for dead. The lust for justice, and the lust for revenge. But the question is, what is the true price for revenge?

Nice work. 5/5 & 10/10

popraz responds:

Thank you ! Great review.